Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jennifer Rubin calls to 'defund' Walter Reed
(10-06-2020, 04:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:"Let’s be honest: There is no conservative movement or party today," Rubin said. "There is a Republican Party thoroughly infused with racism and intellectually corrupted by right-wing nationalism. But there is no party that believes in less or small government."

She went on to claim "the party of Trump will lash out at you" and call you a "'fake' conservative" if you "say you are a staunch defender of the rule of law, that you are devoted to ending systematic racism, that you are an advocate of legal immigration, that you believe in objective reality."

"Well, they have a point," Rubin acknowledged. "Because conservatives no longer seem to champion any of those positions ... it is hard to say I fit in any longer."
Source

OMG! Did she really just say that?  tinysurprised 

That's the exact opposite of what "the party of Trump" stands for!
They (we) don't lash out at people who believe in the rule of law; we STRONGLY believe in law and order, we want to end systematic racism, and we believe in legal immigration; we "champion" all these ideals. 

I'm so confused.  tinybighuh

Why does the Left try to flip flop everything the Right stands for?  They're crazy!
They definitely live in a mirrored world inside their own MSM bubble, and Rubin seems to be one of the worst.

All I can tell her is, Seek Help!

NOW!

Let's be honest: Rubin is a triggered snowflake who is trying to masquerade as a "conservative". She gets parts of her definition of conservative from the internet, and adds in parts that are liberal. It's those liberal parts that give her away.

I've been turning over rocks looking for "systemic racism" ever since the Progressives started hammering on about it. I found it when I was much younger, but over time it has become extinct. The last I saw of it was around 1994, and that was it's dying gasp. I've not seen it in the wild since them, despite the proclivity of the Left to try keeping it alive by practicing it. The only place it can be found now is in the cages the Progressives keep it in so they can threaten folks with it...

So I dunno WHO she is, but I can plainly see WHAT she is - and that "what" is decidedly NOT Conservative. She can lick the sweat from my fuzzy... nah, never mind. I couldn't allow that, either.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jennifer Rubin calls to 'defund' Walter Reed - by Ninurta - 10-06-2020, 06:42 PM