Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
21st Century Pandemic Timeline
I found the 2012 incident in which 6 miners contracted a mysterious, pneumonia-like illness that was later used to claim that these miners were the source of the COVID 19 when it "naturally" jumped to humans from bats.

Quote:In April 2012, six miners in the Mojiang mine in southwestern China’s Yunnan province fell ill after spending more than 14 days removing bat feces. Three eventually died . . . The doctor also sent sample tissues from the miners to the Wuhan lab, a focal point of coronavirus research in China. There, scientists found the source of infection was a SARS-like coronavirus from a Chinese rufous horseshoe bat, according to the thesis.

Latham and Wilson believe the virus — once inside the miners — “evolved” into SARS CoV-2, “an unusually pathogenic coronavirus highly adapted to humans,” and the samples somehow escaped from the lab last year, launching what has morphed into the coronavirus pandemic.

. . . In fact, Shi Zhengli, a virologist at the Wuhan lab who is known as “the batwoman” for her extensive research into bat-derived coronaviruses, told Scientific American in June that the miners had died from a fungal infection, “although it would have been only a matter of time before they caught the coronaviruses if the mine had not been promptly shut,” the magazine reported.

Source: NY Post

Looks like they found something they could blame on COVID and make it into the natural source of transmission from bats to humans. They gave it to the bat lady at the Wuhan lab to come to this conclusion.

Still, looking into the 2002 report of miners, but it looks like that was found in a cave. Need to find some connection with the victims and the cave, or mine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by F2d5thCav - 10-05-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by PLOTUS - 10-05-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-05-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by ABNARTY - 10-06-2020, 01:48 AM
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by Ninurta - 10-07-2020, 06:38 AM
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by F2d5thCav - 10-08-2020, 04:50 PM