Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Want To Believe It Will End
Many people are leaving Netflix because they believe they are duplicitous when it comes to child sexual assault. Netflix is definately in the hot seat because it doesn't have a filter when it comes to what it will allow to be shown on its platform.

This is a case where I would say you may need to take the bitter with the sweet, because it may be the only way some people will finally open their eyes to the long standing, overlooked, hidden in plain sight, and often ignored, issue of child sexual assault. 

It does little to stop this problem if we just shake our heads. This is a problem that affects every single one of us, in every country, in every culture, religion, creed, color, and status.

I am willing to bet that not one single person on this planet does not know a child that has been sexually assaulted. They may not know the assualt is happening, but they know the child. 

Just this week I attended a seminar where a child was found to have been assaulted for years, and it was only found out through the reopening of a cold case. When the child was asked why she had not said anything about what was happening, she said no one had asked her, and she thought she would get in trouble if she said anything. 

It is not just that our children are vulnerable, it is that they depend on us to protect them and we continue to fail them. 

I admit we have a lot to deal with in this world. There is a lot of hate and division going on right now. I would love to think we could put it on the back burner and come together on the one thing we can agree upon, our children. 

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
I Want To Believe It Will End - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-02-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: I Want To Believe It Will End - by Schmoe1 - 10-02-2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I Want To Believe It Will End - by Wallfire - 10-02-2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I Want To Believe It Will End - by Wallfire - 10-02-2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Want To Believe It Will End - by drussell41 - 10-02-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: I Want To Believe It Will End - by PLOTUS - 10-02-2020, 06:11 PM
RE: I Want To Believe It Will End - by Finspiracy - 10-02-2020, 06:13 PM