Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Vaccine for "Religious Fanatics"
(09-25-2020, 08:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote:  I dont think the video is real, and even if it was real it would never be let into the wild or be found on youtube. But I do believe this would be/is one of Bills wet dreams

I remember in the old days, when the internet was not so well known or popular, information was shared mostly modem to modem, peer to peer.  Even then the delivery and receiving of packets could be risky, but you were pretty sure who you were file sharing with.

Today, you can be pretty sure that anything you see, up load or download, is contaminated in some way. 

With the outing of Google, YouTube, Facebook, and the others as data grabbing, shadow banning, and gross censorship, it is highly unlikely that anything is going to be allowed on the world wide web that they don't want out there. 

There is nothing that goes viral that is not manipulated and controlled, even if we think it can't happen to us. It does. We have been residents of the Outer Limits for much longer than we care to admit. Separating the wheat from the chaff becomes more difficult by the day.

The only real thing that is different, is that they don't bother to hide it as much any more.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine for "Religious Fanatics" - by Wallfire - 09-25-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: Vaccine for "Religious Fanatics" - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-25-2020, 09:25 PM
RE: Vaccine for "Religious Fanatics" - by Ninurta - 09-25-2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Vaccine for "Religious Fanatics" - by Ninurta - 09-26-2020, 02:56 AM
RE: Vaccine for "Religious Fanatics" - by Wallfire - 09-26-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Vaccine for "Religious Fanatics" - by Wallfire - 09-25-2020, 08:48 PM