Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Yes, I can agree that Enoch built the Great
I'll be saving this video to watch later. I have always been interested in the books that were removed or omitted from the bible. Enoch travelling through space and Solomon conjuring and controlling demons are so much more interesting than "so and so begat so and so". 

The Catholic church took out anything that cast doubts upon the narrative they worked so hard to shape and mankind is poorer for it. All they care about is trying to keep control. But there are also books of the bible that the Catholic church uses that other denominations do not. As a child I never knew that other Christian sects did not use the Book of Tobit in their teachings for example.

Years ago I was gifted a book called The Lost Books of the Bible which supposedly included books that were removed that told of those years of Jesus' life that were missing from the bible we have today. I had just started delving into it when my ex took it away from me and burned it in front of me and the kids because he thought it was "of the devil". What a waste! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I can agree that Enoch built the Great - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-24-2020, 02:48 PM