Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden - Voters Should Pick the President and the President Should Pick the Justice
(09-20-2020, 10:11 AM)727Sky Wrote: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...us-nominee

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice,” Schumer said Friday night. “Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”

Maybe it's just me, but it looks like Chuckie is saying the American people did not have any voice in electing the current government... 

In all candor, I'm ready to go to war right now if they try to block the constitutionally elected government we currently have from doing any more of their constitutional due diligence.

They have already obstructed enough governmental business, and enough is enough. I'll bet dollars against donuts that I'm not alone in that sentiment.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden - Voters Should Pick the President and the President Should Pick the Justice - by Ninurta - 09-20-2020, 07:57 PM