Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chinese Virologist Clains Coronavirus a Product of Wuhan Lab
(09-15-2020, 03:56 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-15-2020, 03:08 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: It is obvious if you look at the timeline of pandemics since 2000. I put up a thread on ATS called "21 Century Pandemic Timeline" that makes this fairly clear based on available information. I didn't look at her report, I started to, but I'm no biologist or virologist. But the outline is what I have found in my research.

The corona virus was a good "backbone" to build from. Once they mapped it's genome around 2003, it was the hot new virus everyone was doing "gain of function" studies on to cause it to transmit to humans. They also found evidence of inserted genetics from HIV and another virus to weaponize it. It wasn't just Wuhan, a bunch of labs were doing this in a number of countries.

That is why there was such an extreme world wide reaction, all the big governments knew it was engineered to be a bio-weapon. They expected it to act a certain way, but lacking actual human subjects, they didn't know for sure how it would work. Well, they are finding out now that it didn't work quite as expected, lucky for the entire world population. It's really bad though, herd immunity is all they got, but just wait another ten years and see what destruction it has laid in it's path. Like HIV and a number of other incurable diseases, this will never go away.

I don't recall that thread specifically, but what you posted here is probably The Most accurate summarization of The Truth.

I have not been involved in virology since the late 70s.  I can tell you we were messing with hepatitis back then ... and it was like playing with the lid on Pandora's Box.  99% of the reason I chose an alternate career path.  30 years of NIH monitoring my bloodwork.  Effing around with the Corona strain of viruses may not be a complete recipe for disaster, as the mutations are rapid and tend to weaken quickly, but people just need to stop.  Weaponizing biologicals is as dangerous as weaponizing Artificial Intelligence.

Thanks for the reply.

When I organized the timeline in my many notes I kept on the subject, it was because I was trying to find meaning in all the conflicting and changing reports. Also, I couldn't go along with the crowd that was supporting the "science" that it came from a natural mutation that was being backed by the official stories. With the research I stumbled across that reports there were obvious signs of genetic manipulation, I had to dig deeper to make sense of it all. I then went way down that rabbit hole to the beginning of this new century to see how the earliest reports lined up chronologically up to the point where a pandemic was evident.

By searching for information, year by year, to fill in the timeline, I came across so much more that it presented a very clear picture in my mind what was really going on. I should post that timeline here as well I suppose, it didn't get much traction on ATS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chinese Virologist Clains Coronavirus a Product of Wuhan Lab - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 09-15-2020, 04:45 PM