Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One of the few people who sets the record straight
Okay then... This is not going to be popular, if this is another climate change deniers echo chamber. But fuck popularity, the home planet of all of us is at stake here.

First of all, i understand that the climate has been changing for as long as there has been a climate. I am not a flat-earther on acid with a mega roll of tinfoil up in my butt.

Second of all, Global warming does not mean that all places, everywhere will warm up. Some places might cool down, but the overall heat is rising, because humans have the tendency to obey their hedonistic traits and fly all over the planet to find peace, because they are unable to find it within their own heads and hearts. They drive a minute drive to a burger joint because "Hey, i have a kick ass v8 beast in the garage, why not!?!?"

Fill the oceans with plastic. Smash down the rain forests (The lungs of our planet), co2 levels are rising due to humans being egoistic buttholes.

To claim that it will have no influence, is denial at it's purest form

If we continue like this, 10 or 20 years, and it is an extinction level event. But hey! Holiday in Thailand! Fuck the planet let's fly now!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of the few people who sets the record straight - by Finspiracy - 09-14-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: One of the few people who sets the record straight - by Wallfire - 09-14-2020, 06:52 PM
RE: One of the few people who sets the record straight - by Wallfire - 09-14-2020, 07:27 PM
RE: One of the few people who sets the record straight - by Wallfire - 09-15-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: One of the few people who sets the record straight - by Wallfire - 09-21-2020, 11:04 AM