Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack
(09-12-2020, 05:42 AM)Snarl Wrote: If a group of straight-up criminals is casing my house ... I'm not waiting for them to act.

I'm going to kill them.  Then I'll search them for intelligence.  I will then locate and destroy their base of operations (probably based on the addresses found on their driver's licenses).

I you are hearing what I am saying ... you need to search your community for people who think clearly about what I am expressing ... and align yourselves.  Four or five men, who will 'act' without hesitation, who can coordinate and communicate, and who have prepared themselves ... can take on anyone who does their job for a paycheck.

Oddly, my neighbor told me that he and a couple visitors to his house saw 3 men with flashlights wandering around on the mountain above my house a couple of nights ago.

They should keep a few things in mind:
1) that land is private property, and it ain't theirs to wander around on without permission..
2) It's steep up there - thrashing around in the dark can be a thoroughly dangerous proposition. Folks have been know to trip up there, start rolling, and not stop rolling until they hit the bottom of an abandoned mine shaft, never to be seen again.
3) A mere three people is not nearly enough personnel to screw around in this neck of the woods.
4) I don't care, not even a little bit, who they are or what they think they're doing on that private property - see point #1 for further clarification.
And - 
5) Someone is always watching, and several are always armed. For example, a firearm is never, EVER, out of my reach, not even when I'm in the shower.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by Wallfire - 09-11-2020, 01:59 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by Ninurta - 09-12-2020, 06:51 PM