Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack
(09-12-2020, 03:07 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: This fits perfectly with your other thread. 

There are naturally occurring wildfires and man-made accidental fires all the time. Just like there are occasional organic protests and civil unrest. It happens. 

And it's that occasionality that provides great cover and concealment for those wanting to utilize violence (or arson in this case) to create a climate conducive to their ends.

LE on the ground has video evidence of this, yet the FBI PAO aids and abets, either through ignorance, apathy, or empathy.

Wasn't it the FBI that lied to the FISA court so they could illegally spy on the trump campaign? Didn't the FBI used to have employees named Comey, Page, Strzok, etc?

Yeah, I'm not trusting much of what the FBI has to say about anything at all. They've become untrustworthy in extremis, and far too politically oriented for a legitimate law enforcement agency. If the FBI told me the sky was blue, I'd have to get a second opinion to confirm it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by Wallfire - 09-11-2020, 01:59 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by Ninurta - 09-12-2020, 05:10 AM