Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack
@"drussell41"

Was just telling the hubs something about the fires that happened to occur to me whilst dreaming last night.

People in the West are starting to turn against Antifa and BLM and are vowing to vote against liberal candidates at election time. The conservatives are leading the battle cry and will be turning out in droves this November.

Where do the majority of conservatives live in these states? Rural areas, forests, mountains, etc. 

Where are these fires being set? Rural areas, forests, mountains, etc.

Now the epiphany:

Those displaced because of these fires- how will they be able to vote?
Many, many people will have no homes to go back to- much less a polling place. 
In order to change to a new voting district one must be able to prove residence and voter registration must be changed by sometime in October, but even if that is done you will be voting for candidates not in your "home" district. Deadline for absentee voting applications is October 5th, just a few weeks away, and maybe not even possible if government offices are burned down in those areas. Even "Vote By Mail" ballots must be requested by early October. Also we know that any mail-in ballots have really good odds of never making it to be counted or even being counted falsely.

So put your tinfoil hat on for a bit and try to imagine you are a militant terrorist group (paid and controlled by others or not) and wanted to keep vast numbers of voters whom you know will vote against what you want away from the polls- how could you accomplish that?

Displace them, shattering their lives and livelihoods. The last thing on their minds will be getting their votes in and even if they have the where withall to try it will be extremely difficult if not impossible.

If that IS the plan it will work better than they imagine. If is ISN'T the plan it still works to their major advantage.

Sorry if this is difficult to decipher- on my first cup of coffee so my brain isn't fully awake yet.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by Wallfire - 09-11-2020, 01:59 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-11-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 08:24 PM