Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack
....or in other words, irregular warfare and terrorism.  Apparently burning huge swaths is an ISIS tactic.   I remember how FB allowed a meme of an ISIS-clad figure, wearing an American arm patch, beheading a police officer.   I think the North American Insurrection Syndicate includes muslim terrorists--or is at least influenced by their tactics.  Wonder if we'll start seeing IEDs shortly.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sour...ed-attack/

And from someone posting on ATS: 

This just in from extended family in the area.

ANTIFA has been setting fires in rural-ish Oregon. This may or may not get reported so I’m posting it here.

Another relative of this extended family member had armed ANTIFA come onto their property, hold the property owners at gunpoint and say directly they were there to “burn you out of your homes and properties!”

Apparently the incident concluded with as many as 30 Clackamas County Sheriff’s officers responding. We don’t yet know what will happen to these perpetrators or to what extent they have been apprehended. But, the fire wasn’t started.

This probably won’t even hit the news... but... if you’ve wondered how we suddenly have all of these fires on the liberal left coast... here’s one potential reason why.

Lastly, it’s now common knowledge and “not just talk”, per said family member who also lives in that area, the citizens and law enforcement are fully aware ANTIFA is behind some of this chaos and that’s definitive.

Good luck out there folks.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1271489/pg1

Messages In This Thread
West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 11:09 AM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by Wallfire - 09-11-2020, 01:59 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: West Coast Arson May be Coordinated Attack - by drussell41 - 09-11-2020, 08:24 PM