Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder.
i posted this OTS, looks like the murder of danielson was a planed hit.

my post over there,

Quote:been seeing posts about this being a planed hit on Danielson.
it seems that the portland police think that there is at least one other involved.

they even mention more that may have been involed.

here is the article,

Quote:Reinoehl’s associate, called “Subject #2” in the affidavit, is seen in another video still glancing back at the alleged gunman. They then follow Danielson and Pappas as the pair crossed the street.

Quote:Eyewitnesses to the shooting told detectives that the assailants approached Danielson and Pappas in the moments before fatal shots were fired.  Timothy Ryerson, who told police he knew Danielson, said a black male approached Danielson, saying “we’re going to fucking kill you.

link
Police Suggest Michael Reinoehl Tracked Trump Supporter Before Fatal Shooting

and the police affidavit for a arrest warrant,

Quote:This affidavit does not contain all facts known to me and other investigators, instead, it contains sufficientfacts that I believe establish probable cause.The facts establishing probable cause for the above listed offenses are as follow
Quote: At approximately twelve minutes into the recording, Dunlap is at the corner of SW 3rdAvenue and SW Washington Street. While at the location, Subject #1, a male dressed in a white shirt, light and dark colored vest with multiple pockets, dark baseball style hat, dark three-quarter length pantsandSubject #2,a male wearing a dark colored hooded sweatshirt and dark pants,are loitering at the northeast corner of the intersection.

more in the affidavit, it looks like more people will be arrested to me. or maybe killed in a shoot out, lets hope.

warning opens a PDF,
link
ARREST WARRANT -11234567891011121314151617181920212223242526IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE STATE OF OREGONFOR MULTNOMAH COUNTYSTATE OF OREGONCOUNTY OF MULTNOMAH)))AFFIDAVIT FORARRESTWARRANT

as i said, it looks like more people are going to be arrested for the murder. lets hope they decide to fight instead of giving up.

Messages In This Thread
Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder. - by hounddoghowlie - 09-07-2020, 04:23 AM