Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another African Polio Outbreak Caused by Vaccine
This right here is what should have the natives lined up with torches and pitchforks!

Quote:In 2017, the World Health Organization (WHO) reluctantly admitted that the global explosion in polio is predominantly vaccine strain. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, Afghanistan, and the Philippines, are all linked to vaccines. In fact, by 2018, 70% of global polio cases were vaccine strain.

70%!!! CAUSED by the vaccine that Bill Gates and the WHO keep forcing on these people!!!

Anybody that takes the Covid-19 vaccine before it has been in use and the side effects studied for at least 10 years or better is playing Russian Roulette with their lives! The hubs and I have already discussed it- if our state tries to make the vaccine mandatory we will be moving posthaste! 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Another African Polio Outbreak Caused by Vaccine - by drussell41 - 09-04-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Another African Polio Outbreak Caused by Vaccine - by drussell41 - 09-04-2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Another African Polio Outbreak Caused by Vaccine - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-04-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Another African Polio Outbreak Caused by Vaccine - by drussell41 - 09-04-2020, 04:29 PM