Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Civilization Has Failed
(08-30-2020, 04:26 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 03:37 AM)kdog Wrote: That's not woke to me, I have had many gay friends in the past and not being gay myself. I was " do what you do, I do what I do but don't push your beliefs on me and just get along and have fun" kind of person. I hung out with them because they attracted the hot chics. "woke " to me is how the world really works . I was " woke" before it was a term.

My thoughts exactly. Everything you wrote here applies to me also. Look, it was not about homosexuality at all, it was a made up example how the term "woke" has expanded to contain a full variety of things. I could just as well have used protecting the nature or eliminating famine as my example. There are gays who are awesome, and gays who are idiots. It is a human thing, what else to expect?

But in order to return on-topic. "Our civilization has failed" Yep. Our civilization is fucked up and on the brink of extinction unless we collectively change our ways. What do i want then? No police. No security guards. No prisons. Please do not get this wrong, we need all of these now, due to the fact that hatred, greed and violence are encoded into human DNA strain, and are more dominant in some individuals. I don't want to defund the police, quite the opposite actually, more funding, more efficient use of the funds available, more police presence. What i mean by more efficient use of police funds, is that a pothead sitting on the couch with a bag of chips poses no threat to anyone, and should be left alone.  Why go and arrest the red-eyed one while a murderer is on the loose somewhere?

No authority, no one ruling over anyone. Equality. Efficient, waste free energy sources. NATO should be the base of a new organization, where all nations join. And i mean all, that includes Russia, China and North Korea. Then we stop fighting with each other here, over land or resources or for the sake of someone being a warmongering butthole. NATO then gathers all funds left from national defense and military complexes worldwide, and uses that money to build up a system to protect us from extraterrestrial threats.

Explore space, but do not colonize. We have already devastated one planet, it would be unfair towards the universe to fuck up another one. Mars maybe? And when that is full of pollution and shit, then where do we go to pillage and rape the environment?

If someone calls me a naive dreamer now, i am 100% guilty as charged.

I like you more and more everyday. You could be my twin brother because my real brother is a skin head anti drinking and drugs asshole. LOL !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

Messages In This Thread
Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Ninurta - 08-30-2020, 01:21 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Finspiracy - 08-30-2020, 02:08 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Finspiracy - 08-30-2020, 03:00 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Ninurta - 08-30-2020, 03:17 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Finspiracy - 08-30-2020, 04:26 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 04:49 AM