Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our Civilization Has Failed
(08-30-2020, 03:00 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 02:22 AM)kdog Wrote: I pay attention and don't buy into all the rhetoric and bullshit. I was always confused about the " woke" statement. Thought they meant they have wised upped to what is really going on. Finally realized they are " woke" to nothing more than what is being spewed out of the MSM. Not " woke" to the real world.

Maybe i was not clear enough, or maybe i have this "woke" thing understood in a wrong manner inside my head. As a some kind of a semi-insult. The "normal" people view "woke" people like the woke ones ride on a some kind of a high horse. Like the woke ones "know" better.

And it can be used to write off a person completely. Let me fabricate a conversation: Person 1 says: "I accept homosexuals. There is plenty of hatred in this world, some loving will not hurt anyone. Let them do what they do, i am cool with that." Person 2, with a voice full of disrespect, says: "oh, so you are one of those woke ones, ha-ha!"
That's not woke to me, I have had many gay friends in the past and not being gay myself. I was " do what you do, I do what I do but don't push your beliefs on me and just get along and have fun" kind of person. I hung out with them because they attracted the hot chics. "woke " to me is how the world really works . I was " woke" before it was a term. 

Now, somebody is going to come along and say " I said them" like it was some homophobic or racial slur, when it is not. Them is a group of people, much like I am considered as " those white people" , am I wrong? I have been grouped with a certain culture, a certain race. 

Not really what this thread is about. It's more about getting away from all that. 

We are a people being controlled and manipulated for to long. Individual thinking has gave way to group thinking on a major scale. 

Started with religion. You get people going along with a group and a belief that life could be better because you believe and trust in them and have them making money off you, well, you got yourself a good gig. Hell, sacrifice people to make your life better to appease those Gods. 

I am saying keep your group small, avoid the masses and become self sufficient.
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere

Messages In This Thread
Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Ninurta - 08-30-2020, 01:21 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Finspiracy - 08-30-2020, 02:08 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Finspiracy - 08-30-2020, 03:00 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Ninurta - 08-30-2020, 03:17 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by Finspiracy - 08-30-2020, 04:26 AM
RE: Our Civilization Has Failed - by kdog - 08-30-2020, 04:49 AM