Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump’s Second Term Agenda...
Is it written anywhere how he plans to make these things happen?

It looks like a Christmas and New Year resolution list. Many of us make great resolutions that go forgotten two weeks after making them. And we wish for things that we realize too late, we were better off without.

A lot of manufacturing was removed from the US because they were too expensive to make here, because of their toxic effect on our environment. With a government as corrupt as ours even a EPA that was honest and had real teeth, would be more than challenged to keep our, air, soil, and water safe.

I am very concerned with his plans for ramping up a police force that obviously needs some swamp draining of its own. 

The medical industry is built around a massively powerful pharmaceutical industry,  that is why they are called medical doctors. So killing the goose is not going to yeild the results he may be looking for.

We have some serious problems in America that were centuries in the making. As wonderful as it may sound to some, Trump, is not our God sent saviour.  He is not going to be able to make many changes that will go beyond words on a piece of paper.

The only way we are going to see real change in America is to stop expecting the government to rescue us from ourselves. 

I am afraid we may be too far gone at this point, and we will just have to live with what we asked for. 

We don't have to compete with China. Chinese people have been wearing masks for years, because of the poor air quality. The people are controlled with a government backed police state. The people of China are servants to merciless governmental control. 

How do you compete with that without becoming that?

I don't believe Trump has the desire or the power to actually do half of what is on that list. I believe they are just a bunch of political promises that will go back in the drawer until another election. And I pray on my knees I am right. 

I honestly believe that Trump may actually believe some of his own hype. This is not a real anti-Trump post. I sure as hell, would not encourage a vote for Biden. I am equal in my distrust and dislike for both parties. 

But you know that already.  minusculebeercheers

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-26-2020, 08:05 PM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Wallfire - 08-28-2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Ninurta - 08-28-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by PLOTUS - 08-26-2020, 08:00 PM