Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just a few thoughts... could be the makings of a theory
(08-26-2020, 05:06 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Think it sounds crazy? If the signal from a 5G tower can cause a flock of birds to circle, attack and destroy as a unit what makes you think it can't do the same to humans? Isn't that the same thing they are doing? The only difference is that the birds don't have media programming them to aim that aggression in a particular direction. JMHO

There is nothing good about 5G. The next move is free Wi-Fi  globally. Now for someone that lives in the woods, and pays a ridiculous amount of money monthly for lousy and sketchy service, that should sound great. But when it also means an invitation into your home and the lost of any semblance of privacy, I can't get on that band wagon.

I agree. We have been conditioned to believe there is pill for everything that ails you, and that social media is your 101 primer fix for every problem in the world. Real, imagined, or constructed, there is some prophet, guru, genius, or a common variety influencer, that has the answers and cures for everything. 

The internet is the world's panacea. The only problem is, it is also going to lead to its destruction. The machine revolution was supposed to make life easier so we could enjoy life more. We have become slaves to the machines. Our lives are not easier, and joy is becoming a hope, not a promise.

5G is just another step towards our demise.  Even the birds of the sky are smarter than we are.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a few thoughts... could be the makings of a theory - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-26-2020, 02:51 PM