Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests
(08-26-2020, 08:13 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 08:00 PM)Snarl Wrote: And now two people are dead ...  this time in WI.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-s...olice-blm/

The cops let the shooter walk off the scene.  An update says that he's been arrested in Illinois.

Whatevahs ... he was running and being chased ... and then some dude attacked him with a skateboard.  All things considered, shooter dude was maintaining composure.

It got more and more dangerous.  More and more violent.  And now deadly.

Shooter was a kool aid drinking 17 year old blue lives matter vigilante knucklebead that   has stolen two lives and gets to spend the rest of his stupid life in prison breaking his parents hearts and costing Wisconsin tax payers untold millions housing his sad carcass till they take him out in a box. Mission accomplished.

This land is going to be such a hellhole on Nov. 4th. The kool-aiders of either variety will be out looking for justice for their side and lots of people are going to die and possibly worse. All because the orange man knows divisive dissension creates chaos and that pandomonium is his friend. Sad day. More to come. Soon.

Fair enough, but well meaning platitudes will not keep me from firing upon attackers, regardless of ideologies, and I see no reason he should have to subject himself to a beating, either.

From where I sit, the best means of keeping me from shooting at them is for them not to attack. Should they do so anyhow, I am content to let a jury of my peers sort it out. No amount of slogans, platitudes, or video cameras will prevent me from defending myself in the moment when there is a threat. Juries can sort it out later, if they still exist by then.

Better he "steal two lives" than to allow them to steal his without a fight.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Milwaukee Protest Group Fired Upon By PA Rifle Owner ... In BLM March to D.C. - by Ninurta - 08-27-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-31-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 11:20 AM