Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rioters in Downtown Portland
This happened a couple of days ago. No one here has posted it, so I guess I will; the message needs to be heard/seen.

Adam Haner and his girlfriend were in his truck when they were quickly surrounded by Antifa thugs. They pulled the woman out of the truck and started beating her and pushed her to the ground. Adam got out of the truck to go help her, but he was quickly surrounded by the thugs and beaten unconscious.

Their crime?  I'll get to that below.

I'm posting some links to Twitter posts that tell the story:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/129...16417?s=20

(You'll have to follow the thread to see all the videos.)

These are the "peaceful protesters" that CNN and MSNBC keep reporting about. 
I don't know about you, but THAT is NOT my definition of a peaceful protest.

Now, to get to what got the thugs riled up enough to attack this man and woman so harshly - here is a tweet Adam posted earlier that evening:

[Image: 117773861_10224907243417096_513089952831...e=5F6144CC]

He was bringing attention to the hypocrisy of the amount of coverage someone like Floyd received vs. the little boy, Cannon Hinnant.

This is what caused the Left to flip their wig! smallnotamused  REALLY?!

The police are still looking for the man who kicked Adam in the head, Keese Love.

Manhunt underway for attacker in Portland truck assault: police

[Image: Maquise-Love-PORTLAND-POLICE-2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

And if that isn't bad enough, just look at the article NY Post put out! They are blaming Adam Haner for the assault.

Quote:In an effort to justify the brutal beating Adam Haner received in Portland the other night, the NY Post published a story noting that Haner had posted an “anti-George Floyd meme” hours before he was assaulted. This is gaslighting and unambiguous propaganda disguised as a news report.

First and foremost, it wasn’t an “anti-George Floyd meme.” It was a statement of facts that 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant’s murder was ignored by media while George Floyd was practically sainted by the press and others. Floyd’s death was tragic, but the lopsided attention paid to his murder over Hinnant’s is a clear indicator of the racial divide that favors Black victims as far as mainstream media is concerned. It was a legitimate post.

Second, reporting on this at all is an attempt to justify the beat down Haner received at the hands of Black Lives Matter and Antifa domestic terrorists. It’s very possible based on the assault’s severity that Haner is lucky to be alive. Police are seeking at least one suspect now. If caught, he should face attempted murder charges.

As long as mainstream media continues gaslighting, it’s incumbent on patriots and truthful news sources to fight back. The NY Post is normally fair. This time, they put on their social justice journalist hats and spewed vitriol all over themselves.

Source

Twitter went viral with a tweet that Adam had died. It wasn't true. He is back home now recovering, thank goodness. 
That thug that hit him in the head better be counting his lucky stars that he didn't die too, or else he would be looking at murder charges. He's already wanted for attempted murder.

This is getting has gotten out of hand! smallfit

These beatings of innocent people need to be dealt with quickly and harshly!
I believe I saw where the mayor had finally stepped up and asked POTUS to send in help, but I don't know if that's true.
If it isn't, President Trump should do it anyway before someone gets killed...again!  

If Antifa is a domestic terrorist group, why aren't they being arrested? 

GET THEM OFF OUR STREETS!

Messages In This Thread
Rioters in Downtown Portland - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-19-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Rioters in Downtown Portland - by LadyJae - 08-19-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Rioters in Downtown Portland - by LadyJae - 08-19-2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Rioters in Downtown Portland - by beez - 08-19-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: Rioters in Downtown Portland - by LadyJae - 08-19-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Rioters in Downtown Portland - by beez - 08-20-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: Rioters in Downtown Portland - by Snarl - 08-21-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Rioters in Downtown Portland - by Antisthenes - 08-21-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Rioters in Downtown Portland - by Snarl - 08-22-2020, 05:07 AM
RE: Rioters in Downtown Portland - by Antisthenes - 08-22-2020, 05:31 AM