Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians, says it will be ‘as mandatory as possible’
(08-19-2020, 02:53 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Can't wait for @bally to chime in on this, I have a feeling he'll tell them to get fucked tinylaughing

Agreed @NightSkyeB4Dawn, there simply hasn't been enough time and trials to observe any lingering effects of a "vaccine."

Well you're pretty well on the mark there @"Schmoe1" .  

I'm hearing the vaccine will be ready early next year and then what.  Will we have to get a booster or another one to fight a different strain each year or season.  

Then there's that flamin flu vaccine.  Never had flu as a kid in the 60's.  Joined the navy in the 70's and got one along with a plethora of other pin pricks.  Was 15 goin on 16 at the time.  

Got very ill after that initial shot.  Treated like I was some kind of sooky kid.  Flu every year after that.  Still, had to have the boosters each year even as an LEO later in life.  Each time within 24 hours I had the symptoms and as I got older had to take time off work.  

And then there's those that got the 'flu' shots and later still got the 'flu'.  I know, I administered a training college for a while and saw the results in staff and students taking time off to get over it.  I remember the Commander used to say to me, "Stephen, have you had you flu shot?"  "Err, Yeah....Nah...ma'am."  Wasn't lying.   I'd had plenty sometime in the previous years back but I didn't get sick when I stopped getting them each year.  Horses for courses I guess. 

Now back to the topic of the Covid Vaccine.  Do I want to be vaccinated?  "No".  Sorry but I'd rather catch it and isolate myself and family on our selection/farm.  We can live quite happily out here and support ourselves.  My other reason is I don't want to get on the vaccine bandwagon again getting Flu, hepatitis, malaria etc boosters and pills each year.  I am not anti vaccine.  All my children are properly vaccinated and they grew up in some of the more remote places where diseases were more readily transmitted.  

So I stopped having those work environment mandated flu' shots.  Last one I got was well over a decade ago.   From this experience, if I wanted to get the 'flu' then I'd get vaccinated.  Makes me feel the same about Covid, if I wanted it I'd let them jab a strain into me.

My thucked up thoughts,  Cheers for the heads up.

Kind regards,

Bally.:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians, says it will be ‘as mandatory as possible’ - by Bally002 - 08-19-2020, 09:48 PM