Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Policy differences between Trump & Biden
(08-21-2020, 10:00 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: I have to say guys..I'm a bit weirded out by you equating the two candidates. While you dont have to like Trump, if anything is made clear in these 4 years, is that Trump is fighting the establishment as much as possible. I include GOP in that establishment too. He's been attacked, derided, ridiculed, conspired against, and all he's trying to do is to deliver on the promises that got him elected. The other candidate is...well...getting a free pass and promoted by the same establishment, despite awful record, despite being obviously mentally ill.

I have a question. Since you stated it...what is Trump's agenda ?

There are no two sides. That is an illusion they use to make us believe that we have a real choice.

Elections are dog and pony shows they rig to keep the illusion alive. 

I don't see Trump as fighting the establishment. I see the social media using everything he says or tweets to keep the people fighting each other and distracted from the real problems we face. Again they control all that we see and hear. 

Very few people will tell you they are in a better situation today than they were four years ago, and it is not because of a virus. The pandemic is just a curtain being used to hide the truth of what is really going on and it doesn't start and stop in America. 

You think I am anti Trump. Trump is not the problem. I don't like him, but I don't like any of the characters they have selected for playing the game. But that is the way the game is played. They give you a stock set of avatars, you may be able to tweek a few of the characteristics to make the character more pleasing to you, and to fit your image of what the game character should look like, but in the end, you are still playing their game, and it is still the characters created by the game.

I don't choose sides and my only loyalty is to God, family, community and country. I have never asked anyone what political party they support. Personally, I don't want to know. I don't judge people by the letter they have on their voter's registration card. I also don't give them a pass when it is used as an excuse for criminal, inappropriate,  or rude behavior.

Our problems will not be eradicated after the election. We will just keep playing along until we get to the next mini boss in the game. Rinse and repeat and forget.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by Wallfire - 08-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Policy differences between Trump & Biden - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-21-2020, 01:02 PM