Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reading previous opinions and comments...
(08-16-2020, 08:46 PM)Sol Wrote: It does feel like Evil has taken over the world, doesn't it?

Yet, I don't see it as the end of times but it might be the beginning of a new era.

And if it is a next step in the human evolution...it ain't pretty. A Dark era indeed.

Most will say that we already live in a whole different world if you compare with the seventies or anytime before. Totally different.

Preparing the stages for the next step, set by high profile psychopaths? It sure looks like it.

@"Sol" 

Yes, a new era would probably best describe it. 

"End of days" could take many years to accomplish. I think we started down this road back on September 11, 2001.  If a certain person is right in his prediction ( I put this out in a thread), we have until 2046 before the sun destroys us.  I hope after we get through this fight we can live in peace until the big flash erases us off the map.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reading previous opinions and comments... - by Wallfire - 08-16-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Reading previous opinions and comments... - by Wallfire - 08-16-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Reading previous opinions and comments... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-16-2020, 08:58 PM