Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reading previous opinions and comments...
(08-16-2020, 05:33 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 04:27 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: It's become Good verses Evil.

It's all spelled out in the KJV Bible. Even though the messages in this book have been manipulated time and time again in translations, there are still a lot of truths in it. 
I believe we have entered the "end of days".  And you are correct to say it's "good vs. evil".

Anyone who could go on a thread (on Twitter) and post in the comments that the little boy EXECUTED while riding his bike in his yard "deserved it because he was white" has so much hate inside there are no words to describe it.

Anyone who participates in getting the hashtag, "#WrongTrump" trending on Twitter hours after our President lost his brother is evil, I don't care how much you dislike him.

Anyone who hits a 90 year old woman while minding her business walking down the sidewalk for no reason is EVIL!

Anyone who supports voting for a party that says it's okay to kill an innocent baby AFTER it's born is complicit in supporting evilness.

And I could keep going, but I'd use up too much space.

We are entering into an era of darkness unlike anything we've experienced in our lifetimes. 

For those who aren't religious, get locked and loaded...
For those who are religious, put on the full armor of God and get ready.

It's here!

Is this not truth, is this not the only way to see it ? Lest we abandon all of our concience and dignity ?  Nearly everybody has had the opportunity to embrace good and live a life of honesty and mindful of The gift God/Christ offers. Even athiests and agnostics know right from wrong, it's hardwired into our genes. 

Could it be to keep hidden the evil by being unopposed by virtue of Evil being the reigning authority ? 

For the Son of Man will come in His Fathers Glory, with His angels and then He will repay each one according to what he has done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reading previous opinions and comments... - by PLOTUS - 08-16-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Reading previous opinions and comments... - by Wallfire - 08-16-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Reading previous opinions and comments... - by Wallfire - 08-16-2020, 05:55 PM