Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets STOP With The Mask Charade Masquerade! Designing A New Medical Mask!
(08-17-2020, 12:40 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(08-16-2020, 11:46 PM)RickyD Wrote: My novel idea is to stop coddling your immune system...then you don't need a mask. Your immune system needs to have exposure to germs to learn to fight them. If you don't get exposure to germs often enough the immune system has issues "remembering" how to fight some viruses and in same cases as with a novel virus has no idea how to fight it at all.

So remember masks and constant sanitizing everything makes us all weaker in the long run, and not just to covid.

i'm a big fan of the heard mentality to. that's one reason i it kinda burns my ass with helicopter parents. never letting their kids play in the dirt or crawl on floor that hadn't been mopped 30 mins before hand and  whole list of other stuff that helps the immune system grow.
I never minded getting dirty as a kid and all that, but my older brother was the exact opposite as a kid. My parents, one of whom is a nurse, decided that wasn't healthy for him...so one night about 2-3hrs before dinner they walked him outside to the sand box and handed him a bottle of syrup. They told him he wasn't allowed to come in for dinner until he got dirty. After a good showerhe had dinner and lost a lot of his getting dirty phobia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets STOP With The Mask Charade Masquerade! Designing A New Medical Mask! - by RickyD - 08-19-2020, 09:37 PM