Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lets STOP With The Mask Charade Masquerade! Designing A New Medical Mask!
Forget the mask. Hunker down. Don't do their evil work for them.I saw the movie! They are just terra forming for our evil overlords.

We are screwing it up with all the CO2 we are dumping in the air. It makes it hard for them to breathe. Screwing with the ozone layer, then wiping out the trees was not enough. So they are going directly to the source.

We were put in slaves camps before, to build those darn pyramids. They just need a couple of us around as pets and slave workers. The females like carrying us around, there are even a few hieroglyphs showing us sitting on their laps, I think. I even think there is a cookbook somewhere they dug about with cool recipes on how to serve us up.

Okay. I am fully awake now. That dream I had was wild. I think the doom and gloom of six weeks of pouring rain, has me looking for the building site of the ark and my brain filled in the rest.

Time to take the dogs out and do battle with the pres-trike team. Those darn micro drone things they use, that we affectionately call mosquitoes.  

Seriously. Good morning my fellow Rogues.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets STOP With The Mask Charade Masquerade! Designing A New Medical Mask! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-18-2020, 12:33 PM