Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Navy Pilots' Encounters with UFOs - Incident Reports!
(08-15-2020, 12:33 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Very interesting article. Thanks for posting this! So from a couple of the reports, one stated there was an exhaust plume, and the other one stated there was about a five foot wingspan. I was under the impression that the vast majority of these craft had neither. Kinda weird. Also, I read that in the case of one of the encounters, the Navy mentioned there was only a Navy ship heading south, but couldn’t identify which ship it was. WTF? No way. The Navy would definitely have known which ship it was. They are quite extensive with tracking all their ships and know exactly where they are, with the exception of some of the submarines. Regarding the subs, I could tell you why, but I’d have to kill you, haha! 

Then I read another article that stated the possibility of some of these encounters being airborne radar reflectors. I guess that is a possibility, but remote in my opinion.

That's what interested me the most about the reports, they were a far cry from the testimony of these pilots coming out and talking about them.

The reports are pretty mundane compared with how Fravor talked about these craft.

The discrepancy is very weird in my opinion.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Navy Pilots' Encounters with UFOs - Incident Reports! - by Schmoe1 - 08-15-2020, 12:47 AM