Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
(08-13-2020, 02:37 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Oh my gosh, I had no idea my thread was going to get all this attention! It really is great to see debate about this and people’s opinions. I don’t care that most don’t agree with me. Life would be super boring if everybody agreed on stuff. There needs to be disagreement and debate. I don’t take any of this stuff personally. I love all you Rogues even through some of you probably think I’m batshit crazy. 

I like seeing what people think on any given subject. I read a lot of the links posted too, to educate myself and see what others are saying. I’m not worried that Biden is senile. Trump has had plenty of gaffes too. 
Yo Semite anyone? :) I think Kamala Harris is a great pick. Funny how many are saying she’s a liberal when she’s not like by many progressives. They think she’s too much to the right. She can’t win. 

I also see posts by people who think she and all the other democrats are going to take away people’s guns. Many conservatives thought the same of Obama. Did Obama take away your guns? Nope. And Biden is not gonna take your guns either. Congress cannot just say they’re getting rid of the second amendment. Not gonna happen. 

Having said all this, I have a real sick feeling that Trump will win. I mean, Hilary Clinton had a good lead against Trump, and well, we all know how that ended. I hope I am wrong, and I’m sure many of you hope I’m right. Either way, I think it will be a very dirty campaign. Already people are saying all kinds of vile things about Kamala Harris.

Harris said that if she was president. . . . well here are her own words. . . . 

Quote:]Upon being elected, I will give the United States Congress 100 days to get their act together and have the courage to pass  reasonable gun safety laws  and if they fail to do it, then I will take executive action and specifically what I would do is put in a requirement for anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they are required to do background checks when they sell those guns," she said Monday. "I will require for any gun dealer that breaks the law, the ATF take their license."
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris - by beez - 08-13-2020, 02:46 AM