Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
(08-12-2020, 05:21 PM)Snarl Wrote: Yep Yep.  President Trump is gonna be off the leash.  I'd bet he'll:

Make a run at reducing government employees by 75 to 90 percent (and "screw those" who are almost into pension territory).

More of his tax reductions favoring those with control of vast fortunes.

Few prosecutions (just like his first four years).

Dont'cha wonder with Chris Wray is still in charge of the Feebs?  Or why Mark Esper is still the SecDef?

You think [Image: 2020.png] was bad?  Wait'll 2021 arrives!!

And you guys 'up there' aren't gonna be safe from us down here.  Somebody's gonna suggest securing our Northern Borders in a quick hurry.

I believe the American people are so distracted that they can't see the truth of the situation.

It is not pretty. We want to hold on to the illusion that we are actually in control and that we can actually change things, while continuing to play by the rules, and using the game pieces they hand us. No one makes it into the Presidency unless they are chosen by the elites in power. The election game is no more than a dog and pony show to keep us believing the lie and making us feel like we are really doing something.

We have known for a long time that our government is corrupt and it doesn't serve the people, it serves their masters, and it is not us. Every election year we listen to the promises, believe the lies, then blame each other for the mess we keep finding ourselves in.

We are half right. It is someone's fault, but we are pointing the fingers in the wrong direction. I hear many people asking "Well, what can we do?" I say if you need someone to tell you what to do, what to think, and what to believe, then you are just swapping the devil for the witch.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-12-2020, 06:55 PM