Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
(08-12-2020, 11:03 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 03:39 AM)Snarl Wrote: [Image: For-Beez.jpg]

The picture is just something for @"beez" to look at.

I am so glad the Biden Dumbass team went with Kamala ... instead of Tulsi.  I was really worried they were gonna pull their everlovin' heads outta their third point of contact and say, "Here we have a decorated veteran, a Native American (who can shine on a DNA test), somebody a Lot of Republicans would consider when opposing the POTUS ... etc."

Gabbard is like the little boy with his finger in the dike.  But ... no.  Let's double down on un-electibility.  The vote can be rigged.  So let's go for it.

I almost wish Biden/Harris the best of luck ... so they can initiate their gun-grab ... and we can finally get this show on the road.  I'll probably be too old for it in 4 years.

I'm too old for it now, but I won't let that stop me from sitting on a wooded hillside and picking the bastards off. You only die once, and I ain't gonna do it any younger, y'know? I'm ready to die. Have been for years. It's only a matter of time, anyhow, and I'd rather not wait to have to do it in diapers.

Come, Little Ones. Let me show you how War is done. It's not like serving warrants. I've done both, and you Little Ones have some things to learn.

That reminds me of what I say to my wife:  If I even make it to the point where I have to wear diapers, take me out back and "old yeller" me.

As far as them taking our guns?  They would probably approach it the same way they did the covid lockdown, gradually adding more and more restrictions until all of a sudden we're thinking "what happened?"

They'll have my guns out of my dead fingers.  If they just announced "yeah we're gonna go ahead and make America gun-free" that would be an instant tipping point where people would literally fight the government, in my opinion.

They're not THAT stupid........right?  I hope?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris - by Schmoe1 - 08-12-2020, 05:17 PM