Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris
(08-12-2020, 02:59 AM)guohua Wrote: You want to know more about this Evil Whore?

Kamala Harris: My EO Seizing Assault Weapons

Kamala Harris: My EO Seizing Assault Weapons Would Be Constitutional Under The Yes We Can Clause, Or Something

Horizontal Harris can put out (tee hee!) all the EO's she likes... her problems start when she comes to the door to lay hands on mine. Her problems start, AND stop, right then and there. She'll have no more problems in this world at that instant.

HINT: Watching the door is her first and last mistake.

Her buddies in MS-13 ain't got nothin' on me when it comes to retaining your weapons. I dunno how many of their uncles and daddies I killed trying.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden picks Vice Presidential running mate - Kamala Harris - by Ninurta - 08-12-2020, 10:56 AM