Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Paulding HS students risk punishment for exposing COVID concerns
(08-07-2020, 12:14 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i mentioned before i was a wild child when i was a kid and teen, full of life and always getting into something. when i was in the second grade i had a sour puss old teacher named miss somes. i gave her hell and she didn't like me for shit. she had my parents, the school, and if memory serves correctly a psychologist get together and it was decided to put me on Ritalin. 

my mom quit giving it me after 3 weeks. she said i changed completely. was sad and crying all the time, didn't want to do anything, didn't want to eat, grouchy would fuss about everything,couldn't sleep at times she said i became a very unhappy child.

when the school found out they threatened to turn her over to, back then it was called HRS (Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services) now it called Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) she told them to go ahead, and she would sue the county, school and the sorry ass old sour puss teacher. she never heard another word from them after that.

i have a niece that was put on it cause she was just like i was. you can tell when she is taking it and when she's not. thing is you don't know which is better, when she is taking it or when she's not. cause when she's not she can drive you ape shit crazy. tinybiggrin

The problem I have with the whole thing is that we are chemically adjusting children to function in a broken, corrupt, and completely screwed up world, and expect them to be just fine.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Paulding HS students risk punishment for exposing COVID concerns - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-07-2020, 12:45 AM