Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Paulding HS students risk punishment for exposing COVID concerns
well talk about changing to the USSA.

this is what a high school principle told students after one posted a video of students asshole to bellybutton in the halls without masks.

Quote:“Anything that’s going on social media that’s negative or alike without permission, photography, that’s video or anything, there will be consequences,” warned the announcement at North Paulding High School.

this smacks of authoritarianism, " we're in charge and if you do or say anything against us you'll pay"

now i don't know where you stand on masks, i'm about 80/20, in that i only wear one where it is required to do what ever business i have to do.
when entering the store, office or what have you says you must wear one i do. it's their store, business, they have that right. no shirt, no shoes, no mask, no service. if i see more than one person without one on and no one that is a employee of the business says anything i pull mine off, cause i hate those things.

but this saying you can't say anything about how or what is going on in a school other than good things, is bullshit.

here are two links for the story,

North Paulding HS students risk punishment for exposing COVID concerns 

Student suspended after showing fellow students without masks

Messages In This Thread
North Paulding HS students risk punishment for exposing COVID concerns - by hounddoghowlie - 08-06-2020, 02:24 PM