Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking For Recipes For Dragon Fruit
(08-04-2020, 12:50 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Hi mate,

Some months ago,  (before border closures) my daughter, her hubby and our new grandson flew from South Australia to a location in Queensland and rented a large apartment.  Reason was a wedding.  Anyway, "True Love' and I were the baby sitters while they went to the reception.

Next morning we went to a promenade on the beach front for breakfast.  I chose a meal of dragon fruit, tasty white yogurt and Chia seeds.

Very tasty.  Simple brekky dish but I can recommend it. Yum.

Kind regards,

Bally

Edit, lol, I see 'Daphne' beat me to it.  Should have read previous recipes.:)

Thanks Bally.

I tried the yogurt with dragons fruit and I really liked it. I was planning on trying the no bake cheese cake but I have too many pounds to shed from the quarantine and very generous neighbors.

I know why my neighbors are so generous, they are trying to spread the pounds around. 

One of my neighbors had a birthday party last night and she had to send me two huge slices of Decadent Chocolate cake, and a quart of frozen custard. 

So I am going to back off the cheese cake, for now.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Recipes For Dragon Fruit - by DaphneApollo - 08-03-2020, 05:16 PM
RE: Looking For Recipes For Dragon Fruit - by DaphneApollo - 08-03-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Looking For Recipes For Dragon Fruit - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-04-2020, 03:11 AM