Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Uh-Oh! ... Call the Waaaahmbulance! OL needs help!
(08-04-2020, 03:25 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: Explanation: I will take all the advice given ... thank you!

Personal Disclosure: But if one had simple read my words one would know that meth is neither the issue nor would it be possible in any of my futures.

Here is why ...

Quote:If the Dr doesnt commit me to an asylum they will be letting me go knowing full well that I am going to hurt myself and others by doing this with the money I spend on meth ...

And they dont allow blackmarket hard drugs in the asylum ... so I am confused by the comments about meth eh?

ALL I KNOW IS I HURT ...

But thank you for all of your concerns my fellow members and rogues!

minusculebeercheers 

P.S. If I don't update this thread in 3hrs time then I have been committed to the asylum ok. Know this ... I love this website and my fellow members very much.

Please remember me as Russel Cate ...

That is all.

NOTE: There is about a 30min window of opportunity left to reply to this thread ok. Use it wisely please.

I can't really offer advice to you, only best wishes and pass on my good feelings.  

If you do get taken away I'll miss your presence on the site.

My kind regards,

Bally up north,

:(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh-Oh! ... Call the Waaaahmbulance! OL needs help! - by Wallfire - 08-03-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Uh-Oh! ... Call the Waaaahmbulance! OL needs help! - by Bally002 - 08-04-2020, 03:31 AM