Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dr. Fauci’s Right-Hand Man at NIAID Found Dead
I could not find his cause of death listed in any article on the internet and I could not find his coroner report.

What I found was this: 
Quote:The Killing of Kuan-Teh Jeang: Government need to cover-up the medical instustry’s XMRV conspiracy led to Covid-19 and many more deaths

Part of the article:
Quote:If I didn’t personally know of “hit men” I might have a hard time believing that the retrovirus doctor connected directly to the modern day Dr. Fauci suddenly killed himself at his NIH lab by jumping off a four story parking garage according to the best selling book by Judy Mikovits.

But its true that Kuan-Teh Jeang did commit suicide and the cause of death report was heavily suppressed for a variety of reasons.

Mikovits talked about the death in her 2014 book ‘Plague’ but she explored it in more detail in her recent book ‘Plague of Corruption’ written by her and a co-author Kent Heckenlively.

Reading a review about that latest book by the Rolling Stone’s E.J. Dickson it is clear that people like that person are having a hard time with Mikovits’ suggestions and are seeking heavily to discredit her.

However, the enemies of Mikovits are the very people who would be the type to hire a hit man to kill a troublemaker, something I do have experience with, so it doesn’t surprise me in the least to consider that the 54-year old doctor wrapped up in the whole XMRV scandal connected to vaccines funneled through mice and is thought to be causing serious illnesses and cancers in millions of people would on January 27th 2013 have been killed on a Sunday evening because his work was connected to the established order.
Source

I'm sure there was a Suicide, but the real question is, by his own hands or others?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dr. Fauci’s Right-Hand Man at NIAID Found Dead - by guohua - 08-02-2020, 12:15 AM