Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MSM Propaganda
(08-02-2020, 12:43 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 11:43 PM)guohua Wrote: It's as game and Trump is winning.
JMHO

I understand that many are very happy and enthralled with Trump and many hate him beyond measure. 

I personally don't fit in any of those camps. 

I see him as likely believing he can do what others before have not being able to do. I also see him as being blind to how powerful those in control actually are. They will not let him just win, unless they can benefit from it.

So I don't understand what you mean when you say he is playing at trolling the media and winning. I don't feel like we have won anything in the last month's. I know many people who have lost everything, and they find no support or win in the President playing games with the media.

We need the President to at least appear to be strong and focused on getting those that have lost so much back to where they were before March. 

I have never wasted time pointing fingers and  blaming, when a job needed to be done. There will be time for that later, if we get the job done, and done right. 

I am going to shut up now. I am not trying to change anyone's mind about Trump. Personally I don't care about Trump, or how people feel about him. I care about our broken country,  the people, and where we go from here. I don't blame Trump, because as much as he may think he is, he is not in control.

He's trying, it's the democrats that keep blocking things.

Quote:President Donald Trump’s administration has presented four separate coronavirus stimulus plans to Congress and Democrats have rejected each of them, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows announced Friday.

Meadows has been on Capitol Hill negotiating with Democrats all week, but to no avail, saying Democrats have not even proposed a counter offer. If a deal cannot be reached, unemployment insurance and protections against evictions may expire.

Source

Messages In This Thread
MSM Propaganda - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-01-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: MSM Propaganda - by guohua - 08-01-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: MSM Propaganda - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-01-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: MSM Propaganda - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-01-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: MSM Propaganda - by guohua - 08-01-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: MSM Propaganda - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-02-2020, 12:43 AM
RE: MSM Propaganda - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-02-2020, 12:51 AM