Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie.
(07-30-2020, 08:08 PM)Bally002 Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 07:43 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 06:07 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Yep masks are needed (not), after all this CCP virus has an 99.4% survival rate, you are in more danger of getting killed crossing the street. Most people dont know how to put them on or take them off safely. People dont know how often to change them, also the masks that give a large % of protection cost about 5€ each and must be changed often.
The real fun will start when the vaccines come out, the stamp on the forehead to prove you have had one or you will be cast out
UNCLEAN UNCLEAN

LOL at wollopers'
True!

People wear all sorts of masks, or these weird face coverings, do not wash them (if they're washable) and keep the throwaway ones for days. It gives a false sense of security.

I absolutely hate that we couldn't vote on this. Or discuss appropriate measures. It was just do as we say and that's it.

People pro & con all have groups on Facebook, denouncing or promoting them.

People are snitching people left, right and center, because it doesn't conform to their own sense of false safety.

It is a bad nightmare. Except, we aren't sleeping..

A 'lady' made a big deal about it over here in Aus.  She was labelled a 'Karen".  Her video was on all the news channels.  Showed her visiting 'Bunnings' and asked to wear a mask or leave the store.  This went from the floor staff to the manager etc and eventually the 'wollopers' who visited her home.

She made another home video which was also posted explaining that she is of the thought that the whole Covid thing went a bit too far so she didn't reckon she needed a mask.  I think she ranted a bit too much and I shrugged my shoulders, looked at 'true love' and said, "Crikey, she's lost the plot."  Not because of her position but her smiling vocals pouring out too much emotion.

I'm of the understanding that she called the police about the 'bunnings' matter who later visited her.  Bit of a waste of resources if you ask me.

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

Bally

Lol at wolloper .

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by hutch622 - 08-01-2020, 06:56 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-31-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 08-01-2020, 09:14 AM