Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie.
(07-31-2020, 12:01 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 09:57 PM)Sol Wrote: I like you and I respect you but I must disagree with you that the Medical profession has no agenda. The World Health Organization certainly seems to have one. And most Medical fields follow what the WHO recommends. Guilty by association. Just my opinion though. :)

My sister is a medical professional, and according to her masks are worse than useless - they are deleterious. Something about how they create an "incubatory environment" for the virus, which virtually none will stop from entering. I'm told you have to have a facially sealing HEPA filter type of mask to keep it out - or IN, as the case may be, and that if your eyes are exposed, there is no point attempting to cover your mouth and nose. I'm NOT a medical professional, so I won't even try the explain it.

Your sister is absolutely right. A N95 mask is better but at seven bucks a pop here, they can shove it.

My step daughter is a dentist. You should see the rules she has to follow, it's insane. The N95 mask over another mask, a visor, gloves, a gown and they had to have horizontal plexiglass installed between them and the patient. Add in the dentist micro glasses that they have to wear...well...she can't see shit.

If things don't start to get better this fall, I am telling you, the suicide rates will become higher than the covid numbers.

Now there are rumors that they want to implement wearing a mask inside AND outside.

This will not end well.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Sol - 07-31-2020, 01:36 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-31-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 08-01-2020, 09:14 AM