Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie.
(07-30-2020, 10:59 PM)guohua Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 10:13 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(07-30-2020, 09:22 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: And I don't want to bury anyone I know or love over this horrible thing. Herman Cain died today from this monsterous disease  )-: . He was at Trump's Tulsa rally.wearing no mask and flaunting his "Civil Right" to do as he liked. What price will we pay to maintain the status quo? Life is full of changes  I don't know what's to come, but I don't believe the Medical profession garners an agenda of any sort. I am going to be a team player for the time being.

Herman Cain had stage 4 colon cancer.  Did he die from that, or Covid-19?  His body isn't even cold yet. Let's wait on the autopsy to find out what killed him. Although, I'm sure the hospital will call it death from Covid-19 so they'll rake in all the extra money, just like they do when people die from motorcycle accidents.

mediumfacepalm  

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Even after the Autopsy, they'll list him as a COVID 19 fatality for the Scare Tactics.

Hmmmm.....9 day after Tulsa he was rushed to the hospital. He was at the rally, maskless. Perhaps it's me but the photos showing him at the Tulsa rally don't have him appearing as a man at deaths door? Oh well.... and by the by, he was a survivor of cancer and was in remission.
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Antisthenes - 07-31-2020, 12:34 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-31-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 08-01-2020, 09:14 AM