Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie.
It is a state by state order here in the U.S.  I believe most of CA is locked down... STILL.  So, I'd say wearing a mask there is the law except for the governor and mayors, or course.

Where I live, masks are only mandatory in certain stores and we don't have to wear them outside. Walmart and Home Depot made them mandatory a couple of weeks ago, then just the other day they stepped back and said they "recommended" a mask, but would not enforce wearing one.  I think it only took one week of having empty parking lots to see that forcing masks on people was bad for their pocket book.

If people get tired of wearing a mask into a business, just boycott them, hit them where it hurts, and they will change the rules, or their business will fail.  Wonder which they will choose? 

By the way, I've read on the box of masks that they will not prevent a virus.  Imagine that!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-30-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-30-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 07-31-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: The Mask - Good or Evil? No, not the movie. - by Wallfire - 08-01-2020, 09:14 AM