Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I ran over our dog Part IV. The visit before the OP.
(07-31-2020, 05:05 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 04:33 AM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 04:20 AM)Bally002 Wrote:
(07-31-2020, 04:14 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: So glad your baby is okay. Dogs really are the finest people.

Thanks mate. Love our dogs.  Please see my reply to Hounddog.

Kind regards,

Bally.

That's just wonderful. She'll be so happy to be home safe with her family

Kind regards,

Bally

Cheers mate,  I'll make sure she is safe as possible over the weekend.  Then round 2 attempt at the amputation next week.

Not good news mate but im sure it will work out for the best .  Watching this thread as many are . On a side note my daughter and i kidnapped the the dogs from the ex/current wife's place . 3 dogs , eldest is a kelpy cross with god knows that that was a farm save . You know what i mean there . Next is a camp dog kind of stolen/ found /saved outside of Tennent creek ,fair bit of dingo i suspect and very observant . Last is a German shepard , purebred and quite possibly the smartest dog i have ever seen , if you dont lock/ latch the doors he is through and im talking round doorknobs here . Normal door handles forget about it. lol. Anyhow daughter gets a text , you pinched the dogs again didnt you . Daughter says how do know . Ex says they are asleep all over the place . Yes we might throw the squeaky ball just a little bit . lol.And we save chop bones for them so its never hard to get them in the car .

Good luck girlie , all will be good .

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ran over our dog Part IV. The visit before the OP. - by hutch622 - 07-31-2020, 05:25 PM