Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I ran over our dog Part IV. The visit before the OP.
(07-30-2020, 10:15 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Well after work today 'true love' and I went to the surgery to pay a visit to Girlie.

The staff led us into a room where she was housed in a big pen.  The staff member left and we opened the gate.  Girlie hopped out and greeted us.  Head on our laps and lifting her front paw up for us to pet it.

She snuggled into us on the floor and I gave her the hugs as requested.  She looked good.  Her vigor and color had returned but of course that leg was bandaged up and she couldn't put weight on it at all.  We chatted with her, got licks and chin rubs.  She whined lightly.  It was good to see her again.

Time flew and we had to leave.  Sadly we put her back in her pen , blew kisses and walked out to the Vet who gave us a briefing.  Girlie started whining real loud and yelping from the room we had just left.  Vet said it was good we visited as they had given her 'anti depressants' .  I never knew that.  

She looked good.  My eldest son who lives nearby the surgery will pop in tomorrow morning before her operation.  

Will be thinking of her when I get up tomorrow.

My regards,

Bally:)

i have no doubts that she will be chasing you all around the homestead before the end of the year. she sounds like shes got spirit and loves her some bally and family.

don't fret to much, from what you've been telling us about the vets sounds like she's in good hands, and they'll do their best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I ran over our dog Part IV. The visit before the OP. - by hounddoghowlie - 07-31-2020, 03:19 AM