Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad
Thank you so much for your really detailed answer. It not only helped me understand what Trans children have to go through, but the psychology behind some of it as well. I'm really sorry you had to go through so much as a child. I would imagine things are still difficult and triggering as I'm constantly hearing callous remarks about transgender people in mixed company. There seems to be quite a bit of toxic speech about them. I'm not sure people really realize some of the horrid things they say, but I must admit I see quite a bit of trans people being made the butt of jokes and frankly, it makes me cringe. I assume since no one knows your past that you are witness to this as well? Anyways, thank you so much for taking time to expoain these things to us. It's very kind of you.
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad - by Antisthenes - 08-02-2020, 01:35 AM