Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad
@freija 
I have never cared for how humans behave. Your childhood is a true example of how groups and humans work. You are different, something or some one who is different is seen as a danger to the standing system, and humans fear that, fear leads to hate and hate leads to action been taken. 
For groups to work in the wild, there must always be someone to blame, so we have fear, who will be to blame next,will it be me, who will the group turn on next.
People hate because they fear, they hate the thing they see as causing the fear so they attack it. That person does as they feel is right, they are strong and know who they are, or at least want to find who they are, they are showing us how weak we are so we hate them and want to inflect pain on them.
I have got into a shit load of trouble in my life time because I dont follow the hate rules.
You dont have my pity for what happened to you, but you do have my massive respect, you are strong, and you survive. You are a massive " F you" to all who hurt you. You live as you. Well done old girl  minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ongoing puberty suppression should be an available treatment option for non-binary ad - by Wallfire - 08-01-2020, 10:48 AM