Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interested in becoming a walking smart tattoo
Do you have that desire to be a walking Smart Tattoo for a Touch Pad?
Actually I don't know how this is going to work, it is something Google has plans for.
Quote:Google working on smart tattoos that turn skin into living touchpad

Google is working on smart tattoos that, when applied to skin, will transform the human body into a living touchpad via embedded sensors

It's Google so I'm sure they will be a way to Spy on you.

Quote:Google is working on smart tattoos that, when applied to skin, will transform the human body into a living touchpad via embedded sensors.
Part of Google Research, the wearable project is called "SkinMarks" that uses rub-on tattoos.
The project is an effort to create the next generation of wearable technology devices, the CNET reported citing white papers and demo videos,
Here's how the technology works.
The sensor-driven tattoos are applied to a part of the body.
The sensors can then be triggered by traditional touch or swipe gestures, like we perform on smartphones.
There are a few gestures that are more specific to working on the skin's surface.
"You could squeeze the area around the tattoo or bend your fingers or limbs to activate the sensors".
Source

No Thank You, I like my keyboards or cell phone where they are, I can Walk AWAY From them.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Interested in becoming a walking smart tattoo - by guohua - 07-28-2020, 04:05 AM