Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warning prepare to get pissed
(07-24-2020, 01:47 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 01:27 PM)727Sky Wrote: I do not get grossed out very often but this video grossed me out and pissed me off. Notice the bystander just stood there. Unless you can stomach a woman and a child being beaten by a shovel do not watch. 
 https://vidmax.com/video/197275-man-beat...l-in-china

the bystander guy looks like he has a knife in his right hand and it looks like maybe he knew the guy doing the beating. you can see him walk up towards the woman while she's being beat and watch.then when the guy gets done and throws down the shovel it appears he is talking to him.

I was not able to watch the video but I can only hope they both survived the assault. That is not true in a lot of cases. In many areas and cultures, it is not a crime to kill your wife or your child. It is also not new.

Quote:Forensic Medicine/Clinical
N.E.I Langlois, ... C. Winskog, in Encyclopedia of Forensic Sciences (Second Edition), 2013
Introduction
Infanticide is a general term for the murder of a child aged less than 1 year, and filicide is used when the perpetrator is the parent, but neonaticide is used to refer to deliberate killing of a child up to 24 h of age by his or her parent.
Nonhuman primates have been observed to kill their offspring, and the act of neonaticide in human cultures dates back to before historical records were kept. In the past, in some cultures, it was not necessarily a crime; a father's right to murder his children was recognized in Roman law under patria potestas, and infanticide was not uncommon in China up to the nineteenth century. Infanticide in Britain in early times was largely a matter for the church but became better recognized as a crime in the Middle Ages.

We like to think of ourselves as civil and compassionate. The thought of someone hurting a helpless animal or person is repugnant to the majority of us, yet this kind of behavior is very common in all areas and is very poorly controlled. It happens way, way, too often.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Warning prepare to get pissed - by 727Sky - 07-24-2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Warning prepare to get pissed - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-24-2020, 02:34 PM
RE: Warning prepare to get pissed - by Wallfire - 07-24-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Warning prepare to get pissed - by guohua - 07-24-2020, 09:39 PM