Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sheriff Clarke: This is a war, and Black Lives Matter is the enemy
I'm sorry, but Clark is right, it IS the birth of a guerrilla war, and if the outsders went away, the revolution would evaporate.

So they can't.

I'm fairly knowledgeable in matters of guerrilla war. It's one of the few things I do well. This is following the old Cold War pattern of fomenting guerrilla war as practiced by communists, predominantly Soviets. You have to have outside "agitators" (known as "cadre" in Marxist guerrilla warfare circles) in order to foment armed rebellion in otherwise peaceful areas. Locals simply won't get off their asses and kill each other, their friends and neighbors, in mass without that outside spark.

In Nicaragua, I saw outside cadre sweep into areas and turn formerly peaceful campesinos into bloodthirsty killing machines hell bent on X-ing out their friends and neighbors who didn't see things quite the same way that they were indoctrinated to see them in. The the cadre would ride off into the sunset to foment rebellion elsewhere, leaving the poor campesinos to deal with the enraged aftermath. Just leave 'em for dead, to kill or be killed, as long as they were still churning the unrest. In any given AO, there might have been 15 or 20 cadres to 2,000 to 3,000 campesinos turned killer.

It's called a "force multiplier" by US Special Forces operators, who do the same thing, but for our side, and not skittering away to leave their charges to fend for themselves against the outrageous fortunes of war. SF hangs in there, CT cadre don't.

They (the Marxists) tried the same thing with the Occupy movement, with somewhat lousier results. Now they are doing it with BLM.

No ma'am, you can't run those outside cadre off - you'd only have peace then, and the Marxists ain't having none of that!

It's sad to see what I've seen elsewhere happening right here. I already knew we failed even when we "won", but the bastards didn't have to rub my nose in it! I've only done what I've done to keep it out of my own back yard, and now here it is.

This is what breaks old men down and makes them old.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheriff Clarke: This is a war, and Black Lives Matter is the enemy - by Ninurta - 07-20-2016, 02:47 AM