Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’ve volunteered to be a guinea pig for a COVID-19 vaccine
(07-23-2020, 10:15 AM)gordi Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 02:16 AM)ChiefD Wrote: ...Am I batshit crazy?...

IMHO yes.

Historically, we humans have created some wonderful medicines and even cures for very nasty diseases and conditions.
But the modern western pharmaceutical industry is driven by PROFIT not HEALTH.

When was the last time you remember hearing that they had actually found THE CURE for any serious disease/condition?

The whole industry is geared around controlling the symptoms; keeping people ill and therefore dependent on buying their medications.

Vaccines in the past absolutely DID help to treat and eradicate many diseases. But they soon realised that in curing a disease, they effectively removed a revenue stream for all of the drugs and jags that they could use to "help" with easing the symptoms of a disease or condition.

I wouldn't trust a modern vaccine any further than I could dribble out the corner of my mouth.

I admire your philosophy, but would advise against your chosen course of action.

G

Nicely explained.

I agree pharmaceutical companies are not interested in cures. They also are not concerned about safety or efficacy. It is strictly about the money. 

That they are willing to even use humans as guinea pigs shows their true color. They are so confident in their product that they have gotten the government to make them exempt from legal recourse. 

They make billions. What does the guinea pig get, except a life time of uncertainty, hoping the ticking time bomb does not go off.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ve volunteered to be a guinea pig for a COVID-19 vaccine - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-23-2020, 11:34 AM