Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teen Boys FORCED To Take Female Hormones As "Experiment" By LA Government According T
(07-17-2020, 09:47 AM)Freija Wrote: I finally had time to watch the video. I know this guy is a darling of the redpillers who love their confirmation bias but this hyperbolic and inflammatory video is nothing but spin and manufactured bullshit.

He starts out blathering on about injections then at 5:52 goes on to contradict himself saying the boy was administered thirteen daily 2mg doses of estrogen taken orally. Typical transition doses for transgender people range from 4mg to 6mg daily along with a testosterone blocker and anti-androgens are often given as a precursor to even starting estrogen in some cases. As I said above, they (the tranners) don’t usually notice anything physically for six to eight weeks so it is very hard to imagine 13 days of very low dose estrogen without a testosterone blocker would have any effect on this boy at all and certainly not to a degree that would require surgery or cause permanent changes.

Conflating this with “forced gender transition” is also pure unadulterated alarmist horseshit. You could cut this kid’s nuts off and not change his gender or sense of being who he is. Ask a guy with surgery for testicular or penile cancer or someone that lost their genitals in an accident if they magically turned into women? It doesn’t work that way as anyone with half a brain should know.

Little Timmy is right though, if this boy was given estrogen even if was for under two weeks and didn’t cause physical changes, whomever is responsible for this should have the book thrown at them.

My final thoughts on this are spinning this into some left vs. right divisive paradigm and falling for it only means you’ve been played right into the hands of those promoting the so called collapse of society via the divide and conquer strategy.
You have said everything I was thinking, I find it hard any doc would do this sort of thing but then again I dont know the systems in the USA. As far as ODD , in my option its a way of not doing the job. O he/she has ODD so just give them meds, no work required

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teen Boys FORCED To Take Female Hormones As "Experiment" By LA Government According T - by Wallfire - 07-17-2020, 03:23 PM